Glenn is a principal in the firm’s corporate practice.
Glenn provides advice to public and private entities throughout Australia on a full range of corporate and business law issues. This includes capital raisings, listings, mergers by acquisition and schemes of arrangement, ASIC, ASX and legislative compliance, capital reductions and other securities issues and transactions.
He acts for large and medium sized corporates, both listed and unlisted, providing advice on a full range of business issues.
He also works extensively in resolving corporate and business disputes in all States. He has successfully resolved a wide range of corporate and commercial disputes throughout Australia.
Glenn’s expertise and experience now sees him in the role of director on a number of public and private companies.
Glenn was recognised in The Best Lawyers in Australia™ 2024 for his work in Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Energy Law, Litigation and Oil and Gas Law. Glenn has been recognised by Best Lawyers since 2014.
- Fellow AICD
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Economics (Accounting)
- Supreme Court of South Australia
- High Court of Australia
- Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Recognised in The Best Lawyers The Best Lawyers in Australia™ 2024 for work in:
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Energy Law
- Oil and Gas Law
- Glenn was recognised by Doyle's Guide as a Leading Agribusiness Lawyer in South Australia for 2023.
- Glenn was recognised by Doyle's Guide as a Leading Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Lawyer in South Australia for 2023.
- Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Commercial Law, Adelaide, Australia (2022)