We move fast and make deals happen.
When it comes to mergers and acquisitions, your business needs a practical approach focussed on cutting through complexity and providing commercial solutions on the issues that matter. That is what we do best. We combine technical skill with industry knowledge to provide the right team for your transaction.
Our mergers and acquisitions professionals represent ASX-listed and private businesses across all industries, with operations in South Australia, interstate and overseas. Working closely with in-house corporate development teams, in-house legal teams, boards and external corporate advisers, we regularly manage and advise on all aspects of significant transactions.
With years of experience working on some of South Australia’s largest and most complex private and public transactions, we understand the market and commercial drivers. Our senior lawyers’ experience as directors and company secretaries of private and listed companies, allows them to combine technical excellence with practical know-how.
Your business will benefit from our ability to deliver technical and strategic services in a range of complementary areas, including corporate finance, taxation, dispute resolution and workplace law. The result? Specialist, tailored and timely advice.
- Schemes of arrangement
- Joint ventures
- Management buy-outs
- Corporate restructures
- Transaction and tax structuring
- Competition advice
- Due diligence
- Regulatory compliance and approvals
- Transaction financing
- Cross-border issues
- Employment and industrial relations issues
- Completion and post-completion logistics
- A South Australian public company enlisted us to act on a $30 million takeover by a major international IT service provider.
- We advised an ASX 100 company on a series of asset and corporate transactions in the oil and gas sector. These included divestment of foreign assets, with deal values reaching $350 million.
- We have advised corporate, retail and industry superannuation funds on more than 30 mergers and other successor fund transfers, with values up to $6 billion.
- We assisted an iconic South Australian manufacturer and retailer with acquisitions and divestments in South Australia, Queensland, Western Australia, Northern Territory, New Zealand and the United States.
- We acted for the vendors in the sale of a significant South Australian waste disposal business to private equity interests.