Corporate advice with pragmatic solutions at every stage of your company’s journey.
Your corporate projects deserve the support of an experienced team that understands that the commercial needs of your business are paramount when developing strategies and providing advice. No matter the stage of your company’s journey, we’re your legal partner.
Our corporate advisory team is skilled in providing advice to all types of businesses, both private enterprises and ASX 100 companies, across an impressive range of local, national and international industries. We have been the trusted adviser to major South Australian businesses for more than 20 years. These years of experience, partnered with the fact that our senior lawyers are experienced directors and company secretaries of ASX-listed companies, gives us a powerful commercial perspective to our legal services.
Our offering covers the full span of corporate advisory services – so whether you need advice on entering new markets, capital raisings and transactions, compliance, ASX listing rules or best practice corporate governance, we’re here to help. We work as an extension of your team, providing practical and strategic advice tailored to your needs and personal to your in-house legal teams and board.
Your business will also benefit from our ability to deliver services in a range of commercial legal areas. Our full suite of business services means that we can efficiently overcome any hurdles and get deals done.
- Capital raisings, including placements and rights issues
- Joint ventures
- Mergers and acquisitions, including takeovers and schemes
- Initial public offerings (IPOs)
- Back door listing transactions
- Selection, structuring and restructuring of corporate vehicles
- Constitutions and shareholder agreements
- Directors’ duties, conflict management and insurance
- Disclosure obligations and insider trading risk
- Notices and explanatory material for AGMs, EGMs and other corporate meetings
- Policies, procedures, charters, codes and authorities
- Mutual and not-for-profit governance and compliance, including mutual capital instruments
- Our team has provided advice on farm-in and farm-out transactions and other acquisitions and divestments (including international divestments) in the energy and resources sector.
- We have acted for various clients in multimillion-dollar IPOs, ASX listings and back-door listings.
- Our team has advised ASX-listed entities on rights issues, share purchase plans and private placements.
- We have delivered mergers of corporate and industry superannuation funds.
- Our team has assisted with structuring and restructuring of major industry superannuation funds.