Supporting your journey of growth.
Starting or scaling-up a company? We are well-equipped to help you on this challenging yet thrilling journey. Let’s go.
For many years, we have helped companies grow and have subsequently supported them through every stage of the business lifecycle: from initial formation and financing to successful commercialisation and business expansion. Whatever stage you’re in, we can help you navigate through what may seem like endless regulatory and legal hurdles.
Your business will benefit from our fully integrated and holistic commercial services. So, whether you want advice about your business structure, protecting your brand or raising capital, we have a breadth of expertise and lawyers who we can draw on to get your business up and running.
- Initial company and business structures
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Capital raising, including early stage, expansion and acquisition finance
- Commercial contracts
- Employment and contractors agreements
- Intellectual property
- Asset protection
- Data protection and privacy
- Structuring, including co-investments and consortium deals
- Investment fund markets
- Entering new markets
- Supplier agreements
- We have advised a licensed crowd-sourced funding platform provider and provided template documents for use by investor companies using the platform.
- Australian investors have trusted us to manage due diligence and transaction documents for their multi-million-dollar investment into an offshore start-up e-commerce platform.
- We have assisted private, public unlisted and publicly listed companies through all stages and forms of capital raising.
- Our team regularly develops and implements corporate structures and restructures to optimise for growth, governance and asset protection.
- Start-up and scale-up businesses regularly engage us to draft or review procurement terms, customer terms and conditions, and advertising and promotional materials.