We are a leading South Australian commercial law firm delivering value to businesses since 2002 through our core services of corporate, transactions and disputes. We are in business to help our clients and our people thrive – to go beyond.
We bring together the collective industry knowledge and experience of our large legal team to create opportunities through a nimble, pragmatic and deeply commercial approach.
We are your partner in business, committed to your success and values. This is best evidenced by the quality of our clients and our long-standing relationships with them. It is a source of great pride that our clients have trusted us with their commercial legal work for more than two decades.
- DMAW Lawyers received eight The Best Lawyers in Australia™ awards in the 2024 edition, including:
- Seva Surmei - "Lawyer of the Year" Franchise Law (recognised since 2021)
- Daniel Jenkinson - Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Superannuation Law (recognised since 2020)
- Glenn Davis - Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Energy Law, Oil and Gas Law (recognised since 2014)
- Leo Walsh - Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution (recognised since 2017)
- Peter Varacalli - Real Property Law (recognised since 2020)
- Tom Dachs - Litigation
- Justin Sharman - Litigation
- David Meegan - Litigation, Trusts and Estates
Visit our profile on the Best Lawyers website here.
- DMAW Lawyers has been recommended by Doyle's Guide in the following categories for 2023:
- Leading Construction & Infrastructure Litigation Law Firms - South Australia
- Leading Corporate Law Firms - South Australia
- Our team have been recommended by Doyle's Guide in the following categories for 2023:
- Chris Floreani - Leading Commercial & Business Lawyers - South Australia
- Daniel Jenkinson - Leading Commercial & Business Lawyers - South Australia
- Peter Kupniewski - Corporate Lawyers - South Australia
- Leo Walsh - Leading Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution - South Australia
- Glenn Davis
- Leading Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution - South Australia
- Leading Agribusiness Lawyers - South Australia
- Callum Ritchie - Property & Real Estate Law Rising Stars - South Australia