Lucien is a special counsel in the firm’s transactions practice.
Lucien acts on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters, and has experience in a variety of projects and industries, including technology, logistics, resources, manufacturing and agribusiness.
Having worked as the in-house legal services manager of a large professional services provider, Lucien is adept at delivering commercially astute, pragmatic legal advice. He has successfully led negotiations on legal matters with multi-national companies in high value tenders and has represented parties in a number of major projects and contractual disputes. Lucien advises regularly on regulatory and contract compliance matters.
Lucien is equipped to assist in the following types of matters:
- share, asset, business and real property sales and purchases;
- due diligence investigations;
- procurement projects, including the procurement of technology, software development, intellectual property, as well as tender establishment, management and responses;
- all matters within the life cycle of commercial contracts, including the negotiation and preparation of contracts, and advising on disputes and termination; and
- general corporate, commercial and regulatory matters.
Lucien is a member of the Board of Examiners of the South Australian Legal Practitioners Education and Admissions Council.
- Master of Laws (University of Melbourne)
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (Flinders University)
- Bachelor of Economics (Flinders University)
Supreme Court of South Australia