Paul is a principal in the firm’s disputes practice.
Paul has extensive experience in:
- industrial relations and workplace law – from executive contracts and workplace agreements and policies to industrial disputes, dismissals, bullying, harassment and discrimination investigations and claims and discrimination payment claims and post termination restraints;
- risk management advice and the investigation and resolution of corporate, commercial and insurance issues and disputes;
- advice and representation of clients in competition and consumer law matters including ACCC inquiries, ACCC proceedings, merger and acquisition clearances and ACCC authorisations;
- privacy, data and cyber/information security and response;
- insolvency administrations – including investigations, pursuit of recoveries and the rights and obligations of insolvency practitioners, debtors, creditors, directors and shareholders.
In addition to his experience in private practice, Paul has also provided in-house advice and worked as a senior lawyer with ASIC. He is able to draw upon this experience in developing strategies to assist clients.
Paul is a key member of the Cyber Alliance Group – a collaboration between DMAW Lawyers, Comunet and Digital Trace Australia to provide comprehensive cyber security advice and services to business.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Supreme Court of South Australia
- High Court of Australia