Peter is a principal in our transactions team and is a specialist in real estate, construction and infrastructure law. He regularly leads projects involving:
- capital acquisitions and disposals of land;
- front end construction matters;
- real estate developments (including front end planning matters);
- real estate and construction financing; and
He has acted for leading Australian and international funds, investors and developers in connection with their real estate acquisitions and developments. He has also acted for global defence, logistics and energy companies, and for Government and sovereign wealth funds, in respect of large infrastructure, construction and development projects.
Peter is a graduate of Columbia Law School in New York City, where he obtained his Master of Laws graduating as a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar and was an executive board member of both the Law, Science and Technology Society Board and Legal Technology Association Board at Columbia Law School. Peter has been involved in high-profile matters in various jurisdictions including in Australia and the United Kingdom and he previously worked in the Melbourne and London offices of a top tier global law firm.
Peter was recognised in The Best Lawyers in Australia™ 2024 for his work in Real Property Law. Peter has been recognised by Best Lawyers since 2020.
- Master of Laws (Columbia Law School, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar)
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (Pharmacology, University Prize)
- Supreme Court of South Australia
- High Court of Australia
- Recognised in The Best Lawyers in Australia™ 2024 for work in:
- Real Property Law