Daniel is a principal in the firm’s transactions practice.
He acts on mergers & acquisitions, corporate and commercial matters for a broad range of business clients, ranging from SMEs to some of the largest businesses in South Australia. He works across a variety of industry sectors, including financial services, property, energy and resources and manufacturing.
Daniel regularly leads projects involving:
- share, asset, business and property sales and purchases;
- corporate structuring and the establishment and governance of joint venture structures;
- due diligence investigations;
- infrastructure delivery and funding agreements for major projects;
- outsourcing, distribution and other contractual arrangements.
Key projects Daniel has advised on include:
- a $350 million asset transaction in the oil and gas industry;
- numerous large superannuation fund mergers and direct investment transactions;
- a $90 million corporate acquisition in the mining sector;
- transactions valued between $5 and $150 million in the financial services, construction, manufacturing, agriculture and quarrying industries;
- the sale of privately-owned aged care facilities to a listed entity;
- numerous large-scale property projects, including greenfields residential and industrial developments.
Daniel was recognised in The Best Lawyers in Australia™ 2024 for his work in Commercial Law, Corporate Law and Superannuation Law. Daniel has been recognised by Best Lawyers since 2020.
Daniel was also recognised by Doyle's Guide as a Leading Commercial and Business Lawyer in South Australia for 2023.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Supreme Court of South Australia
- High Court of Australia
- Recognised by The Best Lawyers in Australia™ 2024 for work in:
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Superannuation Law