Achieving your business goals with our legal skills.
Over time, your business will change and adapt depending on your financial and commercial goals. It needs flexible legal support. Partner with us - we’re experts at adjusting to change.
We work with our clients on every aspect of business activity, from front-end strategic advice to transactional work and corporate governance, and we regularly advise in-house legal teams and boards about compliance and governance matters.
From private, family-owned enterprises to not-for-profits and ASX-listed entities, we have been the trusted advisor to major South Australian companies for more than 20 years. These long-standing relationships are a testament to our ability to genuinely understand our clients’ businesses, anticipate their legal needs and solve problems for them – whilst minimising risks and maximising commercial opportunities.
Your business will also benefit from our ability to deliver technical and strategic services in a range of commercial legal areas, including taxation, mergers and acquisitions, dispute resolution, property and workplace law. Whatever your business need, we have the skills to help.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business and asset sales
- Joint ventures
- Corporate restructuring and employment issues
- Outsourcing, distribution and other contractual arrangements
- Competition law
- Risk management
- Corporate governance and regulatory compliance
- Intellectual property protection and commercialisation
- Transaction structuring and due diligence
- Reviewing, negotiating and drafting legal documents
- Post-contract processes
- We advised an energy client about major and minor services contracts. This included drafting and reviewing drilling and seismic services agreements, as well as advising on asset and corporate transactions, including the divestment of foreign assets.
- Our team acted for a waste management client in the sale, leasing and development of significant land assets from the South Australian Government.
- A major South Australian pharmacy chain and long-term client engaged our services to advise medical training organisations on business ventures, intellectual property protection and workplace law issues.
- We have been a trusted adviser to South Australia’s largest residential builder and developer, acting on their behalf in the sale of major businesses to interstate and international buyers.
- We acted for iconic South Australian businesses in the not-for-profit sector across a range of commercial legal issues, including data protection and intellectual property matters.